Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Let's Compliment The Craft Beer...

So, here I was going through Facebook when an Ad about this special pint glass came across my feed.  It was called, "The Oregon Pint Glass."  So, this got me to thinking...what else is out there that would be a great gift for the Craft Brew Drinker in your life.



I was really amazed on the products that were out there...and now I'm thinking that I need to win the lotto...there's just so many things that I would love to have to make my beer drinking easier!!  So, let's take a look at the things I feel would be the most handy.  If you have anything that you've seen, leave a comment with a link...I'm sure that there would be many of us that would love to see them.

So, here we go...

The worst thing to happen is you have a beer, and you don't have an opener.  So, why not have one on your phone?  Here's one, which is similar to what I already have on my phone, that's from The Russian River Brewing. It's an iPhone 5 case.  And really, who doesn't want to show off a little Pliny??



What I have is the Opena Case, and I just like the way it works...but to each it's own.  But the fact that the opener slides out is what I like.  I worry about the open opener catching on things in my pocket.



And, if we're going to be talking about bottle openers...then this is something that everyone with a hitch MUST have...while I don't have one (the opener, I have a hitch), I have a birthday in a few months...just sayin'.  I mean, really, how can you go wrong with a bottle opener on a trailer hitch?


So, you don't have a truck or a car with a hitch? But you say that you have a dog?  Oh, then you should have told me that earlier...this Bottle Opener Dog Collar from Yazoo is just what you need!!



Honestly, how has no one come up with this before??  To have an Insulated 6-pack Carrier? This would be great for those short trips where you don't want a full on cooler!


So, you're headed up to Vermont or Maine to get a few growlers of your favorite brew...but you dont't want it rolling all around the back of your car?  Well, then I think that you might want a "Growler On Board." This should keep things upright and not all shook up!


Ok, so you've been traveling around, picked up too many Six/12 packs of your favorites?  But you don't have enough fridge space?  Well, don't you fret...because you just hang them with the Bottle Loft.  BAM!  Now you have a little extra space in your fridge for more beer!


And if you can't think of anything...or you already have all these Gadgets, then just go all out, forget the beer fridge and just get yourself a Walk IN with a Tap!



If all else fails, take a selfie and make some Toast!



No comments:

Post a Comment